2. Pywbemcli command¶
Pywbemcli provides access to WBEM servers from the command line. It provides functionality to:
- Explore the CIM data of WBEM servers. It can manage/inspect the CIM model components including CIM classes, CIM instances, and CIM qualifiers and execute CIM methods and queries on the WBEM server.
- Execute specific CIM-XML operations on the WBEM server as defined in DMTF standard DSP0200 (CIM Operations over HTTP).
- Inspect and manage WBEM server functionality including:
- Capture detailed information on CIM-XML interactions with the WBEM server including time statistics and details of data flow.
- Maintain a file with persisted WBEM connection definitions so that pywbemcli can access multiple WBEM servers by name.
- Provide both a command line mode and an interactive mode where multiple pywbemcli commands can be executed within the context of a WBEM server.
- Use an integrated mock WBEM server to try out commands. The mock server can be loaded with CIM objects defined in MOF files or via Python scripts.
- 2.1. Pywbemcli command line interface
- 2.2. Using the pywbemcli command line general options
- 2.3. Pywbemcli special command line features
- 2.4. Pywbemcli command groups and commands
- 2.5. pywbemcli Help Command Details
- 2.6. Mock WBEM server support